Believers Life Style Bible Study
July 3, 2021
Presented by Michael Webb
- What is the most significant natural disaster you have witnessed or experienced?
- *What do you find most disturbing about society today?
- *Why did God limit life to a hundred and twenty years? (6:1-3)
- What are the main events in these verses? (6:1-8:22)
- *Why did God say He would wipe mankind off the face of the earth? (6:5-7)
- *What kind of man was Noah? (6:8-10)
- What did God tell Noah to build? Why? (6:11-14)
- What did God tell Noah He was going to destroy? (6:17)
- What did God say He would establish with Noah? (6:18)
- With what did God instruct Noah to fill the ark? (6:19-21)
- Why did God tell Noah he was allowed to enter the ark? (7:1)
- What happened to all the living creatures that were not on the ark? (7:21-23)
- What happened after the Flood ended but before Noah and his family got off the ark? (8:1-14)
- Why did God tell Noah to bring the animals off the ark? (8:15-17)
- What did Noah do when he got off the ark? (8:20)
- How did the Lord respond to Noah’s offering? (8:21-22)
- *How does Noah’s world compare to our society?
- Why was God willing to destroy most every living thing?
- Who is someone you know whom you would describe as blameless?
- *How can we maintain a blameless reputation?
- What is the significance of God’s covenant with Noah?
- How does God respond to the evil in our society?
- Why did Noah worship God after getting off the ark?
- Why do you think God promised never to destroy the earth with a flood again?
- Among whom do you have a reputation for serving God?
- *What is one thing you can do to cultivate a blameless reputation among your coworkers? Neighbors?
- What is one act of protection or provision from God for which you want to praise Him?